a school where students work to solve local and global interdisciplinary community-based problems hand in hand with their peers, teachers, mentors, community partners and STEM professionals all within the school setting. Students at the iSTEM Geauga Early College High School will learn and work in a challenging, high-tech atmosphere where collaboration is expected and questioning and critical thinking are routine. (Clickhere to inquire about applying.)
We are educating the next generation of scientists, technicians, engineers, strategists, architects, chemists, physicists, innovators, manufacturers and entrepreneurs for northeast Ohio. iSTEM Geauga Early College High School is a public school open to all students in grades 9-12 who live in northeast Ohio.
iSTEM Geauga Early College High School students will be immersed in an integrated environment where they solve real world problems in teams. In addition to STEM courses, students can take elective courses from Auburn Career Center’s rich array of offerings and engage in STEM job shadow experiences and research internships throughout their four-year high school experience. Students will graduate from the iSTEM Geauga Early College High School with:
iSTEM Geauga Early College High School students will be highly sought after by colleges and industries, both regionally and nationally.
- 21st century high-tech communication skills,
- presentation and workplace skills,
- project management and team leadership expertise,
- STEM research and publication experience,
- foundational and advanced coursework in all disciplines,
- international awareness and perspectives,
- global social consciousness, and
- a commitment to lifelong learning.